Our goal is for you or your loved one to remain as independent as possible at home. Little Flower offers you an affordable alternative to nursing home care.
Little Flower Healthcare Registry LLC, a family-owned business, was founded by Therese Connors, a Beverly resident for over 50 years. Therese's personal experience caring for others, including her own ailing sister and dear mother, reinforced her personal belief that the best care is care at home in a loving environment. Therese was Caregiver Magazine's 2001 "Caregiver of the Year" (nominated by the daughter, a physician, of a woman that Therese had personally cared for).
Using her own experience as a springboard, Therese launched Little Flower Healthcare Registry, LLC matching caregivers with those who cannot stay alone, but still want to remain in their own homes. Therese and her capable staff work with families to find the best match to help loved ones continue to live at home with dignity in comfortable and familiar surroundings.
Therese's genuine personal interest in her clients is what sets Little Flower Healthcare Registry, LLC apart from other home health providers.
Little Flower Healthcare is happy to offer your family an affordable alternative to nursing home care.
Therese Connors, COMPANY Manager/President:
- Born and raised in St. Cajetan's Parish
- Lifetime resident of the Beverly area
- Longwood graduate ('67)
- Mount Mary College graduate ('71)
- Master's Degree ('96)
- Member of St. John Fisher Parish
- Mother of 4 adult children
- Educator at Moraine Valley Community College, District 142, Chicago Public Schools
- 2001 "Caregiver of the Year"
- 2016 Madonna Award for Community Service by Mount Mary University
- Proud to have assisted over 3,000 families
"As the founder of Little Flower Healthcare over 16 years ago, it has been my pleasure to assist the elderly in our community. While assisting several of my own family members with their end of life journey's, I became acutely aware of the need for families to have an advocate. My greatest pleasure is knowing that our office has assisted over 3,000 families to date."
Tom Connors, Accountant :
- Proud Leo High School Graduate
- U.S. Army Vietnam Veteran
- Graduated from St. Joseph's Calumet College
- Ridge-Beverly Baseball Commissioner
- Retired from Commonwealth Edison after 31 years of service
- Proud father of 4 college Graduates
"I have been serving as Little Flower Healthcare's accountant for the last 16 years but my main claim to fame is that I am married to the boss!"